The Best Camera is a worldwide community for sharing and appreciating the best in mobile photography. "The Best Camera is the one that's with you" is more than a catchphrase, it's a belief in the power and immediacy of the photographic image. The best photos don't come from megapixels or expensive cameras, they come from being there to capture the moment as it happens. It's a liberating concept, and one that inspired pro photographer Chase Jarvis so much, he created an entire ecosystem around it.
To fully experience The Best Camera you need three things: an iPhone, the Best Camera app and a free account on thebestcamera.com. Even without the Best Camera app you can use this website to view a real-time feed of mobile images streaming in from around the world. You can also create an account to rate and share other people's images, but the real fun starts when you begin to participate yourself.
We designed The Best Camera website with a ton of powerful features:
- Complete social network integration w/ Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and SmugMug to quickly share photos with your friends
- Real-time feed of mobile images from around the world to see what everyone else is shooting with The Best Camera
- A simplified user interface for discovering photos and photographers you like
- The ability to create events and public collections of photos you like
- The ability to create and manage collections of your own mobile photos
- The ability to rate and share any photos on The Best Camera via your social networks
The Best Camera website was designed from the ground up to work in concert with The Best Camera app. Shoot and edit your photos with the app's quick, easy-to-use filters and effects, then share them on The Best Camera (along with Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and email). Et voila! It's that simple.
Create your free account on The Best Camera now.